Open the door to a versatile and cost-effective solution that delivers the benefits of VoIP along with Business Continuity solutions while retaining your existing PBX/Key system and Internet connection for both voice and data.
Session Initiation Protocol
SIP or Session Initiation Protocol is a signaling protocol, commonly used for controlling multimedia communication sessions. This includes voice and video calls over Internet Protocol (IP). SIP can be used for creating, modifying and terminating unicast (two-party) or multicast (multi-party) sessions consisting of one or several media streams. This translates into low cost, feature rich and flexible business class communications.
What Can SIP Trunking Do For Me?
If you manage a business, particularly a small or medium-sized business (SMB), you are probably weighing how you can economically and easily migrate to the benefits of a VoIP solution while not immediately abandoning the substantial investment you have made in your existing PBX/Key system and handsets. SIP Trunking from Key 2 IP is the solution that will give your company the ability to:
- Purchase a number of flat rate lines to match your communications costs closely to your actual business needs
- Consolidate your data and voice bills to lower expensive phone bills due to long distance calls and the taxes that go with them
- Leverage your existing Internet connection for both data and voice
- Streamline your communications platform and enjoy immediate and significant economic advantages while smoothly transitioning to our VoIP service
- Provide new generation network to enhance your mobility via the Key 2 IP network
• SIP Trunking Services
• Business Continuity
• Personal Mobility